Corporate Promotional Video Rate Card 2016
No two projects are alike but the tables below provide a rough estimate of our costs to create targeted and engaging videos to promote your brand and sell your products. Any questions or special requests (Drone Footage, VFX, Live Events, Mini-Docs)?
RATE CARD - Excluding Equipment
|Director / DoP||£ 200||£ 350|
|Assistant Cam / Lighting Tech||£ 75||£ 150|
|Editing / Post Production||£ 125||£ 225|
|Equipment Hire (4K camera, rig, lights)||£ 200||£ 300|
|:: optional extras ::|
|Aerial Drone – Phantom 4K||£ 250|
|Online Hosting – Vimeo Pro||£ 25|
|Music Licensing – Royalty free track||£ 25|
|Visual Effects & Motion Graphics||POA|
* All prices excluding VAT @ 20%
* Concessions for charitable organisations, education and SME’s
CORPORATE PROMO - Example
|Director / DoP (Interview & B-roll)*||1.5 Days||£ 525|
|Assistant Cam / Lighting Tech||1.5 Days||£ 225|
|Editing / Post Production||3.0 Days||£ 675|
|Equipment Rental||1.5 Days||£ 450|
|Video Hosting Online – Optional||£ 25|
|Music Licensing – Optional||£ 25|
* Assumes 1/2 day interview & 1 day field work
* B-roll footage can be documentary style and/or case study
- Sony FS7 High-Speed Camera (4K / HD)
- Sony A7S Full Frame Camera (B-Camera)
- Canon Super 35mm HD Camera (Infrared)
- DJI Phantom 4 Aerial Drone
- DJI Osmo Gimbal
- Canon Zoom Lenses: 24 – 105mm T4, 100 – 300mm T4-5.6
- Tokina Ultra Wide Zoom 11-16mm T2.8
- Rokinon Prime Lens: 24, 35, 50, 85, 135mm T2
- Senhieser Audio Microphones: 416 Shotgun & G3 Radio Lavs
- Lite Panels Location Lighting Kit
- Miller Air Tripod & Manfrotto Monopod
- Edlekrone Sliders: 4ft & 12inch
- Ingestion and Transcode of footage
- Offline Edit FCP – deliver to Client for feedback
- Revision Cut – deliver to Client for final feedback
- Picture Lock
- Titles & Graphics (FCP presets only, custom work charged at cost)
- Sound Design / Mix with Royalty Free Music & Voice Over if requested
- Color Grading DaVinci 12
- Output to HD ProRes 4:2:2 or other desired format (2K, 4K, MPEG, MP4)
- Upload to Vimeo Pro and/or YouTube
- Creation bespoke website using WordPress, CSS & HTML5
- Hosting with PC Magazine’s top rated service provider DreamHost.com
- Integrated Blogging Tools to keep your site up to date and your content fresh
- Instagram feed plugins
- Twitter feed plugin
- Automated Contact Form
- Bespoke email addresses with your domain name
- Embedded video hosting for your promotional video
- Training to use Word Press Content Management Systems
The 4 Key Steps to Making Your Corporate Promo Video
INTERVIEW & BRAINSTORMING
Working with your team, we identify how best to promote your business. A sit-down interview? Case study? Product feature?
PLANNING THE SHOOT
Once we understand the brief, we create an outline script, storyboard our key shots and recce locations to ensure everything goes smooth on the day.
LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!
On the big day we interview your designated spokes-person and shoot additional B-Roll to best present your brand or product.
EDITING & DELIVERY
Once your shoot is ‘in the can’, we edit the raw footage into a broadcast ready video, complete with titles and licensed music ready to upload to Vimeo or YouTube.
CASE STUDY – CLAIRE JACKLIN -PERSONAL SYLIST
This 1 1/2 day shoot over 3 days started with a sit-down interview of Claire in her studio.
B-Roll and Case Study footage was captured during a home styling session with a new client and a personal shop at St. David’s with an existing one.
A bespoke website was also created to showcase her work at www.clairejacklin.co.uk.